- How do I complain about a landline phone?
- How do I find out what my landline phone number is?
- How can I recharge my NTC landline?
- How do I check my ADSL balance on a landline?
- How can I pay my landline bill through mobile banking?
- How can I check my landline call history?
- How do I activate a landline phone?
- How do I call a landline number?
- How can I know my NTC landline bill?
How do I complain about a landline phone?
Ntc queries and customer care helplines197: Ntc Information querying system number with telephone number inquiry.198: Ntc Wireline (PSTN/landline, ADSL, FTTH, and leased line) service customer care number using IVR.1498: Ntc customer care number for GSM and CDMA mobile services.188: Ntc VOIP complain..
How do I find out what my landline phone number is?
To check your landline number, dial 199000 and an automated voice will call your telephone number back to you.
How can I recharge my NTC landline?
-Buy Namaste recharge card, dial 1413 either from your landline phone or mobile phone and pay the bills following the directions received. -You can also pay the bills from NT recharge card. You have to dial 1412 from your mobile phone or landline phone or CDMA phone and follow the directions received.
How do I check my ADSL balance on a landline?
ADSL, WiMAX, and FTTH Data query by SMSTo know the ADSL volume and expiry, people need to send a message of the format “VL*NTADSL014222222” to 1415.You can check the balance in the Ntc ADSL by sending a message like BL*NTADSL0142222222 to 1415.
How can I pay my landline bill through mobile banking?
How to Make BSNL Landline/Broadband Bill Payment Online?Enter your account number.Enter number with STD Code.Get the bill or enter the amount.Pick bill payment promo codes of your choice and get Cashback & other offers.Choose payment method of your preference i.e. Debit/Credit Card, Net banking or Paytm wallet.
How can I check my landline call history?
How to Get a Landline Call HistoryCheck your phone bill. Some landline companies give you a list of all the calls sent and received from your phone. … Look in your phone’s menu. Digital handsets often have a call history that includes a limited number of calls sent and received. … Check the website of your landline carrier. … Tip.
How do I activate a landline phone?
How to Set Up LandlinesPlug one end of the telephone cable into the appropriate port on the base of your landline phone. … Plug the other end of the telephone cable into the appropriate wall outlet. … Insert the appropriate end of you phone’s DC power adapter into the appropriate port on the base of your landline phone.
How do I call a landline number?
1. Connect your second telephone set parallel to a working telephone line(which is already connected to a BSNL telephone exchange.). Once you pick both the phones together, you can speak each other. Now you want to intimate the second person about your new call,for that you can use the “Ring own number” facility.
How can I know my NTC landline bill?
How to check landline bill/balance?Go to your message box.Type CB*LandlinePhoneNo ( which should contain the area code with 0) and send it to 1415.Then you will get the SMS reply from Ntc with the bill.